Amateur hocus pocus?
Don't forget, you learned all your tricks from me, little brother.
"average person came out to have a good time and is honestly feeling so attacked right now" factoid actualy just statistical error. average person is feeling 0 attacked right now. Spiders Georg, who finally left his cave to have a good time and was attacked by over 10,000 posts each day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted.
you sit down to watch the lion king with me. i point out that leafcutter ants do not live in africa within the first five minutes. you begin to realize that you have made a horrible mistake. i continue to point out every usage of a tiger’s roar in place of a lion’s. you are at the door, but it is locked.
We are stranded 5,000km away from home. Our airline canceled our tickets. We have no way to go home. We need your help.
We are in dire need to return home immediately to formalize our stay in a country where we won’t get murdered for our identities. We need 400 euros/315 pounds/530 dollars to purchase a ticket that will get us there.
i’ve been trying to explain this sketch to people for years
there is literally no way to explain this sketch it’s just a thing you have to see and even then I’m not sure why it’s so funny
this is art
roge rfed ee rer
ive been watching tennis videos for hours and its now half past midnight……
Essential Productivity Apps for any student:
- Caffeine- Prevents your screen from going into sleep mode. Great if you’re writing notes on an article and the screen keeps dimming, whilst you hope that if you stare long enough, the phrase “homologous ways to a view of hegemony” will start to make sense.
- Flux- If you find that you can’t sleep for ages after studying late at night, then this app is a total game changer. It basically turns the light on the screen red, because science people say that blue light keeps you awake and red light doesn’t. (*Full Disclosure* I’m not a scientist)
- Focusbar- The annoying voice of your mother nagging you to finish your homework…in app form. You can set the annoying level (I have it set on “wildly annoying”) and a bar will appear in the corner every few seconds to remind you that you’re supposed to be doing something else besides looking at cat photos.
- Microsoft Office- self explanatory, so I’ve linked to an article about life hacks for Microsoft Office instead. Because I’m just that awesome.
- Nag- Does your 5 minute study break keep turning into an hour on Youtube? Then you need Nag in your life. It’s basically an alarm/timer. But an extremely loud and annoying alarm/timer that’s very difficult to ignore. The bells genuinely sound more judgemental the longer you ignore it.
- Self Control- Also known as Cold Turkey for Microsoft users. If you absolutely cannot be trusted with an internet connection, then you need Self Control in your life. You add a list of websites to the “blacklist”and then set how long you want the app to work for, and for that duration of time you wont be able to access those website. Seriously, not even rebooting your computer or uninstalling the app will let you access the blacklist until your time is up. Tough love at its finest.
- Zotero- The new love of my life. Zotero allows you to manage all your citations and sources in one easy place. It’s an absolute life saver- no joke. There’s an in-word add in, so it will write your bibliography and citations for you in any format you want. There’s a chrome/firefox add in and a mobile app, so you don’t even have to type the citation into Zotero. Just press the button it does all the hard work for you. It even updates itself online, so you can still access your bibliography if your computer crashes. I <3 Zotero 5eva.
Let me take a second to talk about these things. I found them while looking for makeup for my friends Kanaya cosplay and holycrap are they amazing. These are lip and eye liner, these pencils are a two in one deal- three in one if you want to use it as a lipstick.
Oh and the best part? You get all twelve colors for $5.21. If that’s not amazing, I don’t know what is. You can get them here. <3
Um… awkward… I’m totally sure I called shot gun, why are you shoving me in the back? Yeah I realize I’m being arrested but the rules of shotgun are pretty clear man
I’m not racist but I feel like harry is gonna regret at least one of his tattoos
that’s so racist martin luther king would shed a tear if he read this
didn’t u hear me I said I wasn’t racist get ur facts straight
ARE YOU IMPLYING MY FACTS ARE GAY WOW
SO NOW IM DEAF
“I CANT BREATHE” i typed as i breathed